Trade Data Provider
Big data platform is a kind of network platform that uses big data technology to collect, organize, analyze and display global import and export trade data, and it is also an important channel to discover and acquire import and export customers. Discovering import and export customers from the big data platform is to find suppliers and buyers of target markets and target products, as well as their contact information and transactions, by querying and screening the customs data, trade data, logistics data and other information on the big data platform, so that you can take the initiative to contact and develop potential customers.
From the big data platform, you can discover global precise customers with one click, efficiently maintain old customers, proactively master the market peer situation, etc. But unlike other marketing channels, the big data platform requires companies to take the initiative and have proactive marketing capabilities.
The advantages and disadvantages of discovering import and export customers from the big data platform are as follows:
1. You can get massive trade data, covering many countries and regions around the world, many industries and products, many dimensions and indicators.
2. Intelligent analysis tools can be used to freely select and combine query conditions to quickly find accurate target customers.
3. You can use the visual display to intuitively understand the target customers' foreign trade activities, supply chain situation, market dynamics and other information.
4. It can save cost and time without spending a lot of manpower and material resources to find and verify customer information.
1. Need to invest a certain amount of money to buy or subscribe to the services of the big data platform, or customize professional data reports.
2. Need to have certain data analysis ability and online marketing ability to effectively use the information and functions provided by the big data platform.
The main methods to discover import and export customers from big data platform are as follows:
1. Customs data query: By querying customs data, you can understand the basic information of importers and exporters of target markets and target products, such as name, address, contact information, etc., as well as their import and export volume, value, frequency, origin, destination, notifier, freight forwarder, etc., so as to find potential suppliers and purchasers.
2. Trade data analysis: By analyzing trade data, we can understand the market scale, market share, market structure, market trend, market demand and other information of the target market and target products, so as to find potential suppliers and buyers.
3. Logistics data tracking: By tracking logistics data, we can understand the information of transportation mode, transportation time, transportation cost and transportation risk of target market and target products, so as to find suppliers and buyers with advantages.
Overall, discovering import and export customers from big data platform is an effective way to promote foreign trade, which can help foreign trade enterprises find potential import and export customers and increase orders and revenue. However, there are different ways to discover import and export customers from big data platforms, and you need to choose the right platform, make reasonable strategies and plans, and continuously monitor and optimize the data effect according to your own goals, budget, resources and competition in order to improve the ROI.
Leave Message for Demo Request or Questions